Sunday, June 9, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (1)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. 

Here's my haul!  I know the picture is like, majorly crappy, but oh well:


Books I bought:
- Of Triton by Anna Banks
- Asunder by Jodi Meadows
- Spirit by Brigid Kemmerer

Books I got from the library:
- Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza
- The Archived by Victoria Schwab
- Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
- Doomed by Tracy Deebs
- Chasing Jupiter by Rachel Coker
- Just One Day by Gayle Forman

I've actually already read the top three, all of which are ones I bought.  I can't wait to dive into all my new library books, though.  They're all books I've been dying to read for ages!

What new books have you gotten?  Leave a link to your stacks in the comments!

~ The Bookworm

2 comments:

  1. Great haul! I haven't read any of thes books yet, but most of them are standing on my TBR.
    Happy reading

    El@So Bookalicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab haul! I LOVED Falling Kingdoms! Dying to read everything else you got especially Asunder and Just One Day! Enjoy! Thanks for stopping by!

    Jennifer @ Some Like It Paranormal

    ReplyDelete