Sunday, February 10, 2013

In My Mailbox (11)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

Again, Blogger is being uncooperative about uploading pics. -_- So, here's my IMM video instead!


Books I bought/received:
- Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi

Books I got from the library:
- Fever by Lauren DeStefano
- Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer
- Immortal City by Scott Speer
- Red Glove by Holly Black
- Black Heart by Holly Black
- Forever by Maggie Stiefvater

Thanks for stopping by, everyone!  Like I said in the vid, I would love it if you leave a comment linking to your IMMs so I can check them out! :)

~ The Bookworm

4 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to read 'Unravel Me', 'Cinder' and 'Wanderlove' for some time now. You sounded quite enthusiastic about them, so I'll definitely take a look at them soon :-)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and happy reading.
    Zenia @ The Obsessive Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Zenia! They are definitely wonderful books; I hope you get the chance to read them! :)

      Delete
  2. Great haul! You got so many great books, I also want to read most of them as well.
    I hope you'll enjoy your new books, happy reading!
    Thank you for stopping by my IMM =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elisa! I will definitely be enjoying them! :) Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete