Sunday, October 14, 2012

In My Mailbox (5)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.


- Storm by Brigid Kemmerer
- Breathe by Sarah Crossan
- A Great and Terribly Beauty by Libba Bray
- Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
- Love Story by Jennifer Echols

These are all books I bought!  Yes, I finally got my own copy of Storm.  I've heard nothing but great things about it and decided it was time to try it. :) Next is Breathe, which was a good dystopian that I just posted a review for!  I saw A Great and Terrible Beauty at my used bookstore and decided to get it - I know, it's super popular, but I haven't read it yet.  I'll get around to it eventually!  Lastly are the two Jennifer Echols books.  I've read and loved a couple of her books and had to get more!  I probably won't get around to reading them for a month or so - I have so many books on my TBR list right now - but I'm looking forward to reading them!


- The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
- Switched by Amanda Hocking
- Dust Girl by Sarah Zettel
- The List by Siobhan Vivian

So this isn't the greatest picture, haha, my stupid camera's flash messed up and reflected on the cover of the first book!  Oh well...anyway, these are all library books.  A friend of mine recently read The Name of the Star and told me I had to read it, so I can't wait!  There's been a bunch of hype about Switched, so I'm glad my library got it.  Dust Girl is about faeries, and I love faeries, so I'm hoping it'll be good!  Finally there's The List, an interesting contemporary that I reviewed a couple days ago.

What books have ya'll gotten recently?  Just comment below or leave links to your IMMs! :) Happy reading, everyone!

~ The Bookworm

No comments:

Post a Comment