Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Important Update About NaNoWriMo and My Blog - Please Read!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am participating in NaNoWriMo this year.  If you don't know what it is, here's the quick explanation: NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month.  It's a challenge to write a 50,000 word novel during the month of November.  Check out the link above if you'd like more info!

Anyway, since I'll be pretty busy writing a novel for the next month, I probably won't have much time for blogging. ;) So if you see a lack of posts from me - don't worry!  I will continue blogging regularly once November is over.  I'm going to try to do a couple In My Mailbox or Waiting on Wednesday posts, and perhaps a couple book reviews, but that might be it for November updates from me.

So that's all!  Just wanted everyone to know why I won't be around much next month.  And good luck to any fellow NaNo participants out there! :)

~ The Bookworm

No comments:

Post a Comment